Friday, July 3, 2009

Flickr and YouTube

Interest in Great Britain prompted me to choose that photo and video.

I was surprised to see the number of photos on Flickr, and impressed by the quality of those I browsed. YouTube's widely varying video quality was interesting, as was the music chosen to accompany some of the videos. Both Flickr and YouTube could be used to highlight libraries' old and new resources and programs.

I was able to embed the Flickr photo after downloading it to my computer, and
finally completed our assignment by following YouTube's instructions for embedding video into a blog. This assignment was a little more difficult and time-consuming for me than previous ones.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a little more difficult, but you triumphed! We're upping the ante here I think! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete